Sunday, November 20, 2022

Watercolouring Love CTC#396


Hello and Welcome to our Sunday Night Blog Hop CASEING the CATTY.


To CASE is to Copy And Share Everything or to Copy And Selectively Edit, and we love to CASE from our amazing Stampin' Up! catalogues (catty).


This week, we are caseing a watercolour project from our catalogues. 


I was inspired by the fun watercolour wash background of this lovely green card on page 51 of the Mini Catalogue.  I've cased the layout and the technique of creating a wash using a water painter and ink.


My card features Night of Navy and Starry Sky inks.  I've also used the lovely Brightest Glow and Christmas Lights stamp sets.  I used Shimmery White cardstock which I then spritzed with water and swooshed Navy ink across using a waterpainter.    I stamped the stars using Starry Sky ink and also flicked some extra water over the background to blur some of the stamping. Under the greeting is one of our gorgeous snowflakes, and I've added adhesive stars for the finishing touch.  


Inside the card is relatively simple but still used the same stamp sets.

UP next is the amazing Peta.  Make sure you keep hopping to see everyone!

Feel free to join in the fun with us on our Facebook page here.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites