Tuesday, November 01, 2022

Crafty Challenge Blog Hop Lights Aglow


Hello and Welcome to my first contribution to the Craft Challenge Blog Hop.  


This is an amazing group and I'm really excited to be joining in with them!


Here's the sketch we are using for the challenge.  


I've decided to use Masking Paper to replicate the sketch.  I die cut the lovely circle element from the Labels Aglow die and then added strips of masking paper and a circle of masking paper over the main feature.  I cut the masking paper circle using the Layering Circles Dies.  


I sponged all over the card front using Blending Brushes and Soft Succulent ink, and then stamped the snowflakes from Christmas Lights stamp set also in Soft Succulent ink.  


After removing the Masking Paper, I punched stars using the Starlit Punch from the gorgeous gold glimmer paper.  The glimmer paper is also behind the circle die cut so you can see the sparkles peeking through!!  


I've layered this onto the card with an Evening Evergreen mat to finish it off.  I hope you like this one!!  Make sure you keep hopping all the way around this fun challenge for lots of awesome inspiration.   











5 comments:

  1. I love the glitter from the Labels Aglow Die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean lines of your card Julia and sparkly stars x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is really pretty. Love the sparkly stars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the masking technique! Turned out a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites