Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Mango Melody Trimming the Tree Colour INKspiration #129


Hello and Welcome to our fabulous Colour INKspiration Challenge.



Check out these bright colours!!  


I really wanted to use my new Trimming the Tree bundle - so I shoehorned these colours into the my Chirstmas Card and created a TOTALLY DIFFERENT Christmas Colour Theme!!!
  My Tree is Mango Melody and the die cut decorations from my new bundle are Starry Sky glimmer, Silver and some white glimmer paper.  I've also added some Adhesive Stars.


The white background of my card was embossed using the Merry Melody folder and I've also added some Starry Sky metallic ribbon under the greeting.  The only bit of Basic Gray is the stamping for the greeting!!  


Inside shares the same details as the front - without all the tree decorations!!  

Join in the fun with us on our challenge here.


You can see the Trimming the Tree bundle when you click here.  

Need a quick bargain?  Check out the deals this week here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites