Sunday, May 15, 2022

Fun with Blending Brushes CTC#369



Hello and Welcome to our Sunday Night Blog Hop and Challenge CASEING the CATTY.


To CASE is to Copy And Share Everything and we love to CASE from our amazing Stampin' Up! catalogues.  


This week, we are sharing our inspiration coming from a Blending Brushes project!!  There are a few pages with lots of different and great ideas!!  

2022 - 2023 Annual Catalogue pp38  all images  © Stampin' Up! 



I was inspired by the use of the die along with the blending brush for some colour in specific shapes! 


For my card featuring the lovely Nature's Prints bundle, I die cut a couple of the leaf shapes from the Natural Prints dies, and then used them as masks for my sponging with a blending brush.  


I stamped a bunch of the foliage images from the Natures Prints stamp set randomly around the card with the greeting stamped in the centre, using Pear Pizzazz, Evening Evergreen and Garden Green.  I then put the die cut mask over the stamped image and sponged the same colour over the top of the stamping to create a lovely shadow of colour.  


The inside of the card features the same detail while leaving a space to write a greeting!!  


My final touch was a couple of die cut edges using the lovely Delicate Edges dies in Shaded Spruce cardstock, as well as a couple of Faux Sea Glass Shapes.  
I do love green - so I love how this turned out!!  

Up next is the marvellous Michelle - check out her project!!

Please join in the fun with us and share your project onto our Facebook page here!  



You can create this card above in my Masking Class at the end of the month!!  Contact me for details!







It's ALWAYS a wonderful time to join my team - but this is totally amazing!!!  Check it out by clicking here!!


1 comment:

  1. Michelle Strazds9:15 pm, May 15, 2022

    I love the layering of stamped images and the ink blending just lifts it even more. It looks great how you left the blank space for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites