Sunday, April 24, 2022

Lovely You to Farewell the Annual Catalogue CTC#366


Hello and Welcome to our Sunday Night Blog Hop and Challenge CASEING the CATTY.


To CASE is to Copy And Share Everything or to Copy And Selectively Edit, and we love to CASE from our amazing Stampin' Up! catalogue.  


This week is our LAST week CASEING our Annual Catalogue, and so we are sharing our final salute to this marvellous catalogue!!  

2021-2022 Annual Catalogue p36 Copyright Stampin' Up! ©

My project was inspired by this very simple card on page 36 featuring the Lovely You stamp set.  


I've used the same layout from the card and applied it to a scrapbook page.  I've used very similar colours which worked perfectly for my Christmas photos.  


As this tomorrow is ANZAC day, I added some poppies to my scrapbook page too - which worked very well with the colour scheme (luckily!!).  I've coloured the blooms from the Painted Poppies stamp set using Real Red and Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends, and then fussy cut them out to add to my page.  


I've also stepped up the original layout a little by adding some Designer Series paper under my photos to give them a little depth.  I've used White Ink to stamp some leaf details as well as some Crumb Cake tone on tone stamping which was featured in the original project. Both of these images and the greeting come from the sweet Lovely You stamp set.   


While this is a very simple scrapbook page, I'm pretty happy with the final result - and loved that I was able to scrap Christmas photos using 2 generic stamp sets!!  

Up next on our awesome hop is the fabulous Sandra!!

We love seeing your amazing creativity on our Facebook page - you can add your projects here on this link!




ONLY 1 more week!!  Click here for your bargain!!  

Please head over to my online store if you wish to see these products in more detail - and you can place your order anytime (if you're in Australia) while you're there (even if you're in your pyjamas!!) 

1 comment:

  1. Michelle Strazds8:34 pm, May 01, 2022

    Lovely scrapbook page. I love how you turn a card layout into a scrapbook page. You do it so well.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Scrapbooking Sketch - blog hop inspiration for you

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm hopping with another bunch of amazing scrapbookers with the Scrapbooking Global ...

Favourites