Sunday, January 16, 2022

Mini Catalogue Inspiration CTC#352


Hello and Welcome to our Sunday Night Blog Hop and Challenge CASEING the CATTY.


To CASE is to Copy And Share Everything or to Copy And Selectively Edit and we love to CASE from our amazing Stampin' Up! catalogues.  


This week we are CASEING from the Mini Catalogue!!  


I have CASED the sweet heart card from page 8 - can you see my inspiration?


I've used the lovely Gingham embossing folder with vellum which gives a gorgeous white detail that I love!!    I have also used the wonderful Flowing Flowers stamp set instead of the hearts on the original.


The colours are also inspired by the catalogue project and they are:  Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, So Saffron and a tiny touch of Pear Pizzazz.  I've used some of the lovely soft frayed ribbon behind my main image instead of paper, and I've used the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch for my greeting.  The stunning Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels are the same.


Inside features a simple stamped flower - so pretty!!


CASEING is such a great way to get back into the groove of stamping and cardmaking!!  

Need more inspiration?  Keep hopping around the team.  Up next is awesome Peta!!

You are always welcome to join in our challenge - add your projects here to our Facebook page!



Here's the link to shop and earn freebies!!

How about having a party with your friends and enjoy stamping together?  Click here!

The BEST deal in the catalogue is right here - join up and earn so much!!!  

4 comments:

  1. Your version with the flowers and embossed vellum is really pretty Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love how you swapped stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossed vellum. Such great texture but sets off your subtle colours perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't the embossing folder on vellum look amazing!! Such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites