Thursday, November 25, 2021

Scrapbooking Global Hop - layout inspiration


Hello and Welcome!!  


Today, I'm sharing a scrapbook page for a super fun challenge with Scrapbooking Global!!  Make sure you hop all the way around to see all the amazing projects we are sharing with you.

 


The theme this time is so cool!!  It was designed by Courtenay.


I have found my scrap layout from Mr Google and it comes from Noreen Smith from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine.  


I always have so many photos to scrap (as I can never choose which ones I love the best!), so doing a double spread was the best way for me to go.  My page is actually very simple and fairly minimalistic.


I've used the lovely Ever Eden cotton paper (only available until the end of this year) which I scrunched and then flattened before attaching it to the bottom of both of my pages.  It is Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen which I think worked with the grass in my photos.  


My Very Vanilla background was stamped using the lovely Quiet Meadow stamp set with Sahara Sand and Soft Succulent inks. 


The title for my pages comes from Tasteful Touches on a lovely frame using the Tasteful Labels dies.


The little extra elements are Sahara Sand Pierced Blooms dies and some linen thread.  I've also added some gorgeous Garden Gems (also only available until the end of the year).


On one of my journaling strips, I've partly stamped one of the greetings from the Nature's Harvest stamp set.  As I didn't want all of the greeting, I coloured in the half I wanted using the Soft Succulent stampin marker to stamp it.  



Up next is the super awesome Sharon who ALWAYS inspires me!!




Here's the list of everybody in the hop - make sure you check them all out  as you're sure to be inspired every time!!





The lovely paper and gems in my project are from this lovely collection - click here to see them in my online store.  

Only 6 more days to Start with Savings - click here to find out more information!!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your clusters and the way you used the cotton paper. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of the cotton paper and I love the pierced blooms dies that you have used on your layout <3 I love that you almost always do a double layout...
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background with the flowers is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites