Saturday, November 06, 2021

Fun Concertina Fold


Hello and Welcome
 to my latest project featuring these stunning papers AND a fun fold to show them all off!!  


Here are both sides of my card - I've used the fun Perfectly Plaid stamp set along with the coordinating Pine Tree Punch to showcase the gorgeous Ever Eden paper AND the lovely Eden dies used for the top of my card.  


You can see how I've made this card by watching my YouTube video here.



Here are the three cards I've made with this same design.

Click here to go to my online store and see this stunning suite.

Eden's Garden Suite - totally divine!!


and here's a close up of the measurements I've used in my video.  


You will really LOVE this special!!  Check it out here



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy birthday card featuring amazing colours!

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I'm being inspired by another amazing challenge featuring colour!!   This time we a...

Favourites