Thursday, September 16, 2021

Welcome to the Great International Craft Show


Hello and Welcome!!  


This weekend, I am participating in the Great International Craft Show!!  
(It's a bit like my stall at CraftAlive in Caloundra during July but all online!!!)


I will be sharing lots of gorgeous products and projects with you over the new 4 days - so brace yourself for some fabulous inspiration!!  I hope you like it!!  


My first project features a favourite product - the amazing Stamparatus!!  


Here's a video showing you how I made these cute cards and showing off the awesomeness of the Stamparatus!!  Enjoy!  Here's the supplies I've used and their links to my online store.  

Note Cards and Envelopes $12.25

This is the project I shared during our CraftAlive event recently, but it's a great place to start!  I've used Note Cards and Envelopes for my project as there's no preparation required!!  They are quick and easy and a brilliant way to create projects at the last minute!

Stamparatus $85.00

The Stamparatus is a brilliant positioning tool for perfect placement every time - and it's totally brilliant for two step stamping!!  It helps you stamp perfect, crisp impressions every time. Includes 2 magnets to hold paper in place, foam mat for photopolymer stamps, rulers on 2 sides, 2 open edges, 2 reversible hinged plates and magnet storage area.  measures 8" x 8"

Small Grid Paper $10.25

And, I love our small grid paper for lining up my projects on my Stamparatus - I always know where my project should be sitting for perfect stamping!!  

Ornate Frames Dies $59.00

My cards feature a little greeting highlighted by an ornate frame - aren't they gorgeous!!  

Pale Papaya Ink Pad $13.00

I've used Pale Papaya in my card - but as you can see, this stamp set is adaptable for so many colours!!

Simply Shammy $14.00

And, you really can't go past the ease of using our shammy for cleaning stamps!!  

Delicate Dahlias Sale-a-bration stamp set FREE

If you purchase all these supplies - you will qualify for our FREE sale-a-bration stamp set which is just GORGEOUS!!!  


Want to see more FREEBIES available this month?  Click here for the info!!  

THIS month we have our Sale-a-bration promotion and it's brilliant if you are thinking about joining Stampin' Up!  Click here to find out all the details.  



HERE'S another reason to Join NOW - a FREE Bundle!! What???  That's awesome!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Scrapbooking Sketch - blog hop inspiration for you

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm hopping with another bunch of amazing scrapbookers with the Scrapbooking Global ...

Favourites