Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Super Pretty Colour INKspiration #108


Hello and Welcome!!


Tonight I'm joining in the challenge with these amazing colours!!  


The Colour INKspiration challenges are so much fun!!  This week, we have Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Balmy Blue and Coastal Cabana to inspire you!!  And look at these amazing steps!!  


I've decided to go quite simple this time, and used the lovely Christmas Tree dies combined with the Merriest Moment stamp set for a totally different Christmas Card colour scheme.  


I sponged and stamped on the thick white base card using Coastal Cabana ink and a blending brush and the Merriest Moment stamp set.  I then added another layer which had been embossed with the little dots embossing folder.  The greetings also come from the Merriest Moments stamp set, and then I've die cut a bunch of the skinny small trees from the Christmas trees dies and added them to the front and also inside the card.


These colours are a long way from my comfort zone, but I think my card is so pretty!!!  

Click here to check out the challenge and then you can add YOUR project too!! 



Check out the Christmas Tree dies here



Need more inspiration?  Here's a marvellous kit!!  



These Christmas Tree dies are one of the gorgeous FREEBIES you can receive when you join Stampin' Up this month!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites