Sunday, September 19, 2021

Pretty Pillow Box Finale!!


Hello and Welcome!!  


This is my last blog post for our Great International Craft Show!  I hope you've enjoyed all my ideas and the products I've used!!  Let me know what you have loved best!!  

Pretty Pillowbox Dies $59.00

My last project is a Pillow Box gift box!!  This is so much fun and super cute!!  What a quick and easy way to make something very special and easy!!  These dies create adorable gift and treat packaging.  They include dies to cut a pillow box you can assemble as well as embellishments to adorn your box - tags, labels and flowers.  Sized to cut out from 6" x6" paper.  There are 11 dies and the assembled box size is 31/2" x2" x 3/4".

Happy Holly-Days $37.00

My little pillow box feature this lovely stamp set - which has some gorgeous greetings.  

Peaceful Prints paper FREE 



If you purchase both this stamp set and dies, you will automatically qualify for one FREE Sale-a-bration reward - woohoo!  


Here's the box - what do you think?  Isn't it the cutest!!  


I've made a little opening in the side to pop in the special gift for somebody .....probably chocolate!! 


The wonder of these dies is that they are suitable for so many different occasions!  Can you see the absolute potential here??  


You can see me create these pillow boxes here on this video!!  Enjoy!!


You can see all these wonderful products here in our Mini Catalogue.   
Just click on the image to go to my online store, or you can phone me to help you place your order.  

Check out all the amazing FREEBIES available in our Sale-a-bration promotion!!


Ever thought about joining Stampin' Up!?  Now's a really good time to think some more!!  Click here for the details.   

AND if you join during Sale-a-bration THIS month, you ALSO receive a FREE bundle!!  Woohoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites