Friday, September 03, 2021

Hello Spring!!


Hello and Welcome!!!


Tonight I'm sharing a fun project for the G'Day Fri'yay Card Making Challenges!!  


Our theme this week is Hello Spring - perfect timing as we started Spring on 2 days ago!!


Here's our Spring beauty that is opening up this week!!  So gorgeous!!


My card is as different from the gorgeous orchid as you can get!!  It's more like a wild flower field!! 


I'm so in love with the Alcohol and Stampin' Blends technique that I've used it for my background on my z fold card.  I've used Granny Apple Green, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay and Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends.  These were coloured onto vellum, alcohol added and the magic happens!  I've then put the vellum onto Basic White cardstock so the colours are more vibrant.  These were added to my Pear Pizzazz Z fold card.  The front fence of the card was also added to vellum using the Sheep Dies and white cardstock.  


This card features at least 6 sets of dies!!!!  I raided them all for greenery and flowers.  I've used 4 leaves, 2 butterflies and 3 flowers from Dandy Wishes dies; 3 different flower bases from Meadow dies; 4 different sets of greenery from the Forever Flourishing Dies; 5 small flowers from Penned Flowers Dies; 4 flowers from the Pretty Pillow Box Dies and also the fence from the Sheep Dies.  I think that's about 23 different dies..... but I'm not absolutely sure!!  hehehehehehe


The back of my card features some more gorgeous greenery on vellum as well as a small cluster of flowers.  I've even stamped a couple from Artistically Inked stamp set!!  Oh and the greeting on the front came from the Messages die!!  There's another one!!  

Here's a video of how I created the Alcohol background of this card.


You can see the Sheep Dies in our lineup for Sale-a-bration here!!  Check out all the other great offerings.



The best value way for you to get all these dies is to join up with our brilliant joining promotion!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites