Friday, August 20, 2021

Surf's Up! Fri'yay Card Making Challenges



Hello and Welcome!!  


This is a fun cardmaking challenge for everything Australian!!  


This week, the theme is Surf's Up - which for me was really a huge challenge!!  I don't own anything remotely useable for this theme, so I in the end, my inspiration has come from the Challenge Image with the sunset and palm tree silhouette.  


I've created a fun fold card featuring a lot of blending using blending brushes and Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry Inks.  The Card base is Early Espresso - as well as all the stamping.  This card is a Pop Up Front Step card and you can see a great tutorial here (although I've used different measurements for my paper).  


This card fits perfectly into a standard envelope.  


The stamp sets I've used are Timeless Tropical and Sailing Home.  The watery lines at the front I've drawn on by hand..... Not super happy with them, but I think they sort of work.....   


Start those Christmas Cards early with some of the gorgeous products available now.  

Want rewards for your spending?  Sale-a-bration is all about your rewards.  


Here's a fabulous opportunity for you!!  A FREE bundle along with all the amazing extras in your Starter Kit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites