Saturday, May 22, 2021

Beauty of the Earth & Layering Diorama Dies


Hello and Welcome!  
Today I'm sharing a card I created for the fabulous Global SU Share Fair - this is a wonderful group of amazingly creative people sharing some marvellous stamp sets and coordinating papers.  


I've featured the Beauty of the Earth paper, and the Beauty of Friendship bundle, along with the Layering Diorama dies to create a fun card with a peek a boo window!  


The front detail includes a die cut branch for the Iconic Dies, along with the super cute birds from the Beautiful Trees dies.  The greeting was stamped onto paper and punched using the Label Me Fancy punch.  


The inside detail of the card was created using the hinge technique with the Stamparatus with the Beauty of Friendship stamp set and Soft Succulent, Garden Green and Evening Evergreen inks.  


The trees were stamped directly onto the Beauty of the Earth paper which made a fabulous background for our trees.  


The second layer of the Diorama dies from the Soft Suede was also embossed using the Bark 3D embossing folder.  

If you are a member of this Facebook group, you can see my video here.  If you need to become a member, please contact me and I will send you an invitation!!  

https://www.facebook.com/julia.quinn.18/videos/10208331648844634



Feeling inspired?  Contact me and we can organise to create some lovely cards with you and your friends.  


Find out the amazing value of our Starter Kit by clicking here - or call me and I can answer any questions!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites