Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Amazing Scrapping


Hello and Welcome to My Amazing Scrapbook page!!  I've showcased a new stamp set that is coming in our new Mini Catalogue starting on 5th January 2021.  It's called You are Amazing (which is why my page is amazing!!lol) and has a coordinating kit.  My cardstock page base is Terracotta Tile and I think it works well with the black glittered organdy ribbon and the white elements.  


I've used a few stamps from this set along with some Shimmery Embossing Paste combined with the dotty stencil from the Basic Pattern Decorative masks. 


The little die cuts scattered around the page are also a new product from our Mini Catalogue - make sure you keep an eye out for them - Dandy Laser Cut paper.  


2 comments:

  1. It is an amazing Scrapbook page!! I love it and the colours do work so well. I love the details with the Embossing paste especially over the ribbons! Well done, you have captured some great memories too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page layout, Julia. I love the new products you have showcased and all those gorgeous memories on a stunning page. Thanks for sharing and have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites