Sunday, November 08, 2020

Snowflake Splendour Inspiration for CTC#293


Hello and Welcome to our Sunday Night Blog Hop and Challenge CASEING the Catty!!  


To CASE is to Copy And Share Everything or to Copy And Selectively Edit and we love to CASE from our amazing Stampin' Up! catalogues which are full of amazing inspiration!!


This week, we are CASEING from our Mini Catalogue on page 36 which is the landing page for the glorious Snowflake Splendour Suite which is just goooooorgeous!! 


I've CASED very closely to the images on the page - specifically the card on the bottom left - both of my cards were totally inspired by the layout with the ribbon underneath the shaped greeting embellished by some extra die cuts.


My first card features the super cool Rip and Flip technique - this is the same piece of Snowflake Splendour designer paper which was ripped at the bottom third and then flipped over to see the other side of this gorgeous paper!!  The greeting comes from a brilliant stamp set - Wrapped in Christmas punched with the Timeless Label Punch.  I've also added some die cut snowflakes from the Christmas Layers Dies which I've left some pieces in (because I like it!!)


Inside repeats the ribbon and designer paper layers along with some more of the gorgeous Adhesive backed Snowflakes!!   (love love love).


My second card is a z fold and is very closely cased from the original - including embossing the paper in the background with the Seabed folder.  The greeting is heat embossed white and the stamping and die cutting come from the Detailed Doves dies and coordinating Dove of Hope stamp set.


Inside the card I've stamped the greeting onto the gorgeous paper!!  


Now for some more amazing inspiration from the equally creative Michelle and her beautifully sponged card!!   Make sure you keep hopping around everyone to start the creative process for you to join in too!!


You can see all the amazingness here!!  








3 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards! I love how you have used the Seabed embossing folder on a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely. Love the rip and flip you’ve used and all of the elements and textures you’ve used in both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards. I particularly like the Z-fold one. I love seeing both sides of the DSP on the first card but I still can't bring myself to actually rip the paper, lol! Will have to do the same but with a cut :P

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites