Sunday, October 04, 2020

Inspired by Kits CTC#288


Hello and Welcome to our Sunday Night Blog Hop and Challenge CASEING the Catty. 


To CASE is to Copy And Share Everything, and we love to CASE from our amazing Stampin' Up! catalogues which are packed full of inspiration.  


This week,we are caseing our KITS - and there are a few in both our Annual and Mini Catalogues.  


I have chosen to CASE the wonderful Joy of Sharing Christmas card kit from our Mini Catalogue.  I have a video of me making the cards from this kit here on my Facebook page.  


This Kit creates 15 wonderful cards suitable for adding photos, or they can be created to be a card only. Everything is supplied in the kit including ink spot, stamps, adhesives, all die cut images and envelopes.


So, my case for this gorgeous kit, is to use it for a Scrapbooking Page!!  My page is very similar to the finished cards in the kit and uses all of the elements supplied in the kit.  The ONLY extra element on my page is that I have used the gorgeous Christmas Layers dies with the piece of gold foil that pops out from the centre of the frame.  


I actually had a little debate with myself about whether to use these stamped words for a scrapbooking page, but I really love what they say, and thought they would work for our annual family Christmas photo!!  


I have added some extra stamping underneath all of the embellishment clusters to give extra depth and interest.  These lovely stamps of the pine cone, leaves and berries are included in the kit too.  


It's pretty rare that I create a Scrapbook page without having the photos ready to put on immediately. Now I'm totally ready as soon as we have Christmas!  I have left the frames on the page partially glued, so that I can slip the photos underneath easily.  


Make sure you keep hopping all around our brilliant blog hop to see lots more inspiration from all the kits in our Stampin' Up! catalogues.  


Up next is the talented Michelle and her CASE of the Boho Indigo Suite which is just gorgeous!!  


And now, after you've hopped through the whole team and been super inspired, start creating using our kits and inspiration, and then add your photo to the lineup on our Facebook Challenge page!!  








4 comments:

  1. Great idea using the card kit to create a scrapbook page. You’ve done such a lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use the kit on a scrap page! I love how it has turned out and will look fab with photos added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome CASE. This is a perfect scrapbooking page and I can't wait to see what pictures you end up putting in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's so pretty! I might have to investigate this kit a bit more!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites