Saturday, August 15, 2020

A challenge!! Featuring Beautiful World


Hello and Welcome to a fun challenge!!  

I saw a truly amazing page from Sharon Dalton and I was inspired to join in!!  I have never joined this challenge before, but I was super keen to get some scrapping done, and a challenge really motivates me AND gives me a deadline so I actually go for it to finish the page!!  So this is rather last minute as I was racing to finish my spread, but I do like the finished product!!


I had to create a double page spread because I had too many photos from our recent break away with at my Mum's place.  


I've featured the awesome Beautiful World Memories and More Cards; Forever Fern stamp set;  Forever Flourishing dies; Beautiful World stamp set; Plush Poinsettia specialty paper (for some fussy cut leafery); Snowflake Splendour paper (in the background);  Iridescent Pearls;  Playful Alphabet dies; Faux Suede Trim and Misty Moonlight cardstock.  


All of the photos were matted with Basic Black cardstock.


I used Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight and Seaside Spray inks for the fern stamping.  


I am a big fan of the Misty Moonlight for scrapping and I've made another double page spread using these colours too!  I also really love using similar tones and colours too.  AND I always seem to have beachy photos which really guides me towards these colours!!!!!!


I hope you're a little inspired by my page, and I would really recommend joining in a challenge to get your mojo moving!!  


Hey have you seen the awesome Paper Pumpkin available this month while stocks last??  Check out those gorgeous Sunshine colours!!












1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Julia, this is STUNNING... Thanks for having a go at the challenge this week...I love that you have used the same stamp set as me BUT with totally different colours <3 Love it!!! Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Scrapbooking Sketch - blog hop inspiration for you

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm hopping with another bunch of amazing scrapbookers with the Scrapbooking Global ...

Favourites