Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Colour INKspiration #79 using Embossing Folders


Hello and Welcome to an amazing colour INKspiration challenge.  


This challenge is about using specific colours in your project which have been inspired by some pretty wonderful images!!  


The colours this time are incredibly deep!  They are Night of Navy, Merry Merlot, Blackberry Bliss and Pretty Peacock.  I found this combination a CHALLENGE!!  I'm not sure I would ever think to use such strong colours together!!  


So after much deliberation, I decided to use a fabulous technique introduced to me by my sister demo Janine.   I've used the Greenery embossing folder duo and embossed 4 pieces of cardstock in each of the colours.   


The cardstock pieces measured 8cm x 12cm.  After they were embossed, I then cut each of the panels into quarters and mounted them onto some Whisper White measuring 9cm x 13cm.  


This enabled me to create 4 quick cards featuring all colours and different textures!  The greeting was created using the Lovely You bundle which features a super sweet stamp set, AND a coordinating punch that enables you to create 6 different size/shape ends for your greeting tags!!  How cool is that!


I hope you're inspired to give this fun technique a go - it's a brilliant way to create a bunch of cards together!!  When you've made your creation, add it to the lineup on our facebook challenge page HERE
.




If you click on the images, you can see these products in my online store - isn't that punch just awesome!!  

 





https://www.stampinup.com.au/?demoid=4000304

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites