Saturday, April 11, 2020

Social Stamping blog hop with Rainbows!


Hello and Welcome to another fun blog hop to celebrate Social Stamping.


If you click on the above graphic you will see the complete list of everyone involved in our hop.

The theme this week is Rainbow!!  


I've made a rainbow of tulips featuring the lovely Timeless Tulips bundle which includes the awesome Tulip punch!!  


I literally went back to school in my mind with the mnemonic for the colours of the rainbow - ROYGBIV - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. I've created a large flower in most of the colours, and used the green for the foliage and stalks under the flowers.   


Once I stamped the background and sponged the top and bottom for some extra interest, I then used the ever useful Subtle embossing folder to create an 'artistic' look for the card.  


Inside the card continues the same themes of colours and sponging.  



Up next is the lovely Lauren and her 'rainbow' project!!   I hope you're super inspired by the fun had on this blog hop - make sure to keep hopping all the way around to see everything rainbow!!



And if you would like to see the Blog Host who is the marvelous Kelly Kent, click on the above graphic to head to her blog!!  







8 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Julia, I like your interpretation of a rainbow theme and the use of the Subtle Embossing Folder for a wonderful effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that's bright and happy, love the inside too. Happy Easter to you and your family Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this stamp set. A lovely and bright card that really makes me smile. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great way to introduce the rainbow colours in the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tulips looks so pretty as a rainbow Julia, such a lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty rainbow tulips Julia. I really like the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful way to express the rainbow Julia! I love the blue tulips hanging out on the inside! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your rainbow of tulips Julia. The sponging on the background looks great and so does the subtle embossing.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites