Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Lacey gorgeousness Colour INKspiration #64




Hello and Welcome to our fabulous Colour INKspiration blog hop and challenge.



We are inspired by some gorgeous images from Pinterest and the amazing colours featured!!

Image may contain: flower

The colours this time are:  Highland Heather, Purple Posy and Garden Green and the image is a super pretty bouquet of gorgeousness.


I was fortunate to be able to borrow the sweet Stitched Lace die from one of my team members, and I think it works a treat for our colour challenge this time.


Beautiful Friendship was my stamp of choice - totally inspired by the gorgeous image - and I've paired it with the lovely mistletoe die from the Christmas Layers dies in our holiday catalogue.  


I hope you're inspired to give this colour combination a go too!!  You will  find lots of inspiration on our blog hop - make sure you keep going all the way around!!




Up next is our guest designer Jo and her gorgeous card.  



How about joining the fun with us?  Create your project using this sweet colour palette and add your photo to the lineup on our facebook challenge page!!  





For more great inspiration and the latest in our promotions, head to my new and improved website to see all of these products I've used in my project.  








1 comment:

  1. Love all the elements on this card and the partially cut 'lacy' background.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites