Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Hopping for Kelly's Birthday!! Yay!



Hello and Welcome to a super fun birthday blog hop to celebrate Kelly!!  

No photo description available.

In honour of Kelly's birthday I have CASED her fun fold!  She has the details and card measurements  for this card on her blog post here!!


I am also sharing my new favourite stamp set from my Stampin' Up! preorder for the new catalogue which goes live on the 4th of June.  It is a hostess stamp set called New Wonders, and it has 11 adorable stamps including 3 images of these super sweet little fairies.  


I've created a couple of these cards with varying hair colour - one of them is for my daughter's birthday coming up, and so after I'd created the little blond fairy, I had to make a brunette to coordinate with my darling girl!!


The images are coloured with watercolour pencils and then I've added the Clear Wink of Stella to make them sparkle.  And THEN, I decided it need MORE sparkle so I spritzed some Champagne Shimmer Mist (mixed with rubbing alcohol) all over the card -inside and out!!  


I've also featured 2 of our new incolours for the cardstock - Seaside Spray and Purple Posy.  The stitched frame images have been mounted onto Gray Granite for a subtle finish.  



I hope you've enjoyed the blog so far!! Keep hopping all the way around and you'll see lots of amazingness and fun as we celebrate Kelly.


Image may contain: text

Up next on the hop is Sheila!!


Thank you Kelly for having a birthday and Thankyou for inviting us to share it with you!!!
 It was the perfect reason to create another pretty card!!



Until Next Time,
Happy Stamping,
Love Julia   x


Please head over to my online store if you wish to see these products in more detail - and you can place your order anytime (if you're in Australia) while you're there (even if you're in your pyjamas!!)

13 comments:

  1. Julia this is a very sweet card ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. These fairies are gorgeous. Hostess sets often end up being my favourites. You've coloured them beautifully and of course they need lots and lots of sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Julia! I was on the fence about this set but I might just have to get it now! A fantastic way to show off this set! Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Julia, I love these cute, cheeky fairies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards, those fairies are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just the best Julia - and isn't that fold great! This stamp set is top of my list for when the new catty goes live. I'm loving everything I've seen with it on sneak peek. Thanks for being part of my birthday celebrations! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't go wrong with fairies and shimmer - I only just saw this stamp set yesterday and love it, it's made it's way to my wishlist straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a gorgeous stamp set - and I love all the glittery additions too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is this card! Love the colouring and fold, Julia. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute are these fairies! I love your gorgeous cards Julia, just perfect with the added sparkles too. Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh how sweet is this!! so so cute - love your colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't that just the sweetest! These are gorgeous Julia. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites