Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Some favourites from Occasions and Sale-a-bration!!




Hello and Welcome to a celebration of our favourite Sale-a-bration and Occasions Catalogue products for SUO Challenges!!  We use Stampin' Up! only products to challenge you to explore this amazing range!!



And what a difficult challenge it is to narrow down to my favourites!!  You will have seen me feature a card like this before - so the Grapefruit Grove foil must be one of my favourites!


Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets

  I Looooove the effect when this gorgeous foil is embossed!!


I've embossed it with a gorgeous new folder available in the Occasions catalogue - the Lace Dynamic Textured embossing folder.

Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

The colours I've used for this card are: Very Vanilla, Pool Party and Grapefruit Grove. 


ON the inside of the card I've featured another awesome new product from the Occasions Catalogue - the amazing new Rectangle Stitched framelits.  
Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies

I've used the smallest rectangle for the greeting on the front of the card too.
 
Because the embossing folder is so glorious I've added minimal embellishment on the front which is super easy with the fabulous Piece of Cake bundle.Piece Of Cake Photopolymer Bundle

I heat embossed the cake in Whisper White onto Pool Party card and then punched out the images and popped them onto some Pool Party shimmer ribbon.  So pretty.


We'd love you to join in the fun with us too over at SUO Challenges - Stampin' Up! only challenges. It's easy to add your project to our lineup on our blog.

 


Until Next Time,
Happy Stamping,
Love Julia   x








No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

April Scrapbooking Challenge - any reason to do some scrapbooking!

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. In case you didn't know, I love to scrapbook as well as make cards.  Each month, there'...

Favourites