Heather taught this as one of our projects on our team day and I loved the idea so much I've made extras!! The anchor for the easel features a pack of sticky notes - Heather's project had a little box for these, but I've just made a cover for the top so that it all blends in to the colours for this challenge! (I could only find yellow sticky notes!!!)
The top folds down to expose the bottom half of the base of the easel allowing the pretty flowers to show up even when the 'card' is closed. All the images were watercoloured with an aqua painter and the challenge inks.
And, if you can see yourself creating cards and sharing your love of papercrafts while inspiring others, perhaps you might be interested in the Stampin' Up! Business opportunity - contact me to find out how.