Monday, October 15, 2018

Thankyou Thank you Thankyou!!



Hello and Welcome to the end of another fabulous Cardmaking Day!  We had a wonderful time yesterday making all these great projects while outside it was cold and raining.  What a fantastic time to be inside with friends being creative!!  Thank you so much everyone for coming along and spending the day with me doin what I love and sharing my love of papercraft!!








Most of these projects you would have seen in previous posts, and everyone really loved them all!!  If you want to find out more about each of them, just scroll through my blog to see more details!!


We would love you to join us next time!!  Contact me to find out more information!!







https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4000304

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Scrapbooking Sketch - blog hop inspiration for you

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm hopping with another bunch of amazing scrapbookers with the Scrapbooking Global ...

Favourites