Thursday, August 16, 2018

Sneak Peek bundle - Merry Christmas to All


Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn - and a fun post featuring a SNEAK PEEK of some wonderful new products from our Holiday Catalogue which goes live to customers on 5th September.  


I've been super busy today creating lots of different projects all using the same stamp set - Merry Christmas to All and the coordinating Merry Christmas framelits.  The main focus of these gorgeous products is the wonderful words and the divine fonts!!  


My first project is this super cute little Santa's Bag which I've stamped and embellished with the stamp set.  My colours for all of the projects are Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green with a few extras here and there.  Can you see the sparkly Joyous Noel glimmer paper?  It comes in Merry Merlot, Tranquil Tide and Copper - and it's delicious!!  I've punched it with a new Sprig punch - very useful!! 


My second project is a lovely folded frame using some DSP that will be a hostess gift during September too - We have SOOOOOO much for you to look forward to next month!!  


You can find a lovely tutorial for this frame done by Jan B here.  My scoring measurements are:  3/4", 1 1/2", 2 1/4", 3", 8 1/2", 9 1/4", 10", 10 3/4" and my DSP was 11 1/2" square.  This makes a shadow box with a 3/4" wide frame.



This bundle is perfectly suited to create lots of different ideas for cards.  Basically, I die cut the words I wanted a few times, and then made cards to go with them!!  I've also featured that new Dashing Along DSP (hostess reward next month) with these cards too.


You can also see a few other new goodies on the cards - bakers twine and enamel shapes.


This card features some Chicken Wire!!  Really, that's what it's called!  It is a fabulous die cut feature that is silver on one side and white on the other - can't you just see the amazing potential with this great embellishment!!


This great stamp set includes 28 photopolymer stamps!!  Lots of great words AND these gorgeous swirls!  I do love the swirls!


And finally, I created a scrap page featuring these same products - but it's not all about Christmas.  


I've die cut the words "Happy"  and then the last few letters off the word "Holidays" to create my title of Happy days.  My page is about our daughter's birthday!  She happened to be wearing a dress with some Cherry Cobbler flowers on it!!  


The shine in the photo is a bit tricky, but you might be able to see some Champagne Shimmer paint (drool) - I love the extra gorgeousness created just by sponging with this lovely shimmer!!


You might also see some lovely metallic brads in the corners of my page too.  


So, I hope you've been inspired!!  And I hope you're looking forward to seeing the new catalogue and playing with some great new products!  I have my bunch of Holiday Catalogues ready to go, so be sure to contact me so I can get a catalogue to you too!!  

Until Next Time,
Happy Stamping,
Love Julia   x


Have you been to my website and checked out the promotions available this month?  Click here to find out more!!  





https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4000304

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites