Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Fun Critters for SUO#200


Hello and Welcome to another fun challenge with SU! Only Challenges. 
 We use Stampin' Up! Only products to inspire you with amazing ideas and projects.  


This time, the challenge is to use animals or critters in your project.  How fun and easy is that!!

Image may contain: text

I've been totally inspired by this cute little fellow in the graphic, and so my card features the super adorable Hedgehugs stamp set.


I have paired this little cutie with the Share What You Love DSP which has some gorgeous colours and patterns.


My card base is Tranquil Tide which coordinated perfectly with this divine paper.


This card is double sided which is a great way to show off lovely papers!! 

 I've created 2 cards out of one sheet of A4 cardstock.  I scored the card at 7.4 cm all the way along the long edge.  I then sliced the cardstock in half with a diagonal slice to create the multi-height card.  On each short side I measured 5" from the top and joined these up for the diagonal edge. I'm sure there's a particular name for this sort of card, but I've just created a design that works on a standard A4 sheet.  The finished card is smaller than usual - being 7.5 cm x 14 cm.


The top edge of the card features a strip of tranquil tide punched with the ribbon edge punch. - I've done 2 of these - one for the 'front' and another one for the 'back' of the card.  


To add all the little images onto the card, I've stamped every single stamp from the stamp set!!  


There's quite a bit of fussy cutting, but the finished result is really worth it!


The greetings have been stamped onto white cardstock cut using the Stitched Shapes framelits.  


My last touch was to create 2 coordinating envelopes from the same Share What You Love DSP. 

I hope you've been inspired too!  Grab out your stamps featuring any critters and animals and add your projects into our lineup this week!!



Until Next Time,
Happy Stamping,
Love Julia   x








No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites