Sunday, March 18, 2018

Tutti Fruiti Colour Fun CTC#170


Hello and Welcome to another awesome and colourful Sunday Night Blog Hop CASEING the CATTY.  

Image may contain: food

We love to Copy And Share Everything or Copy And Selectively Edit using the inspiration of our fabulous Stampin' Up! Catalogues.  


This week, we are CASEING The Tutti Fruiti Chapter from pages 28 - 35.


This week I have chosen to use my project as another reason to have a play with the Brusho inks, so I've CASED this great card on page 35, and you'll see another project inspired by this card on our hop so be sure to keep hopping through the whole design team - there is some fantastic inspiration for you!!


I've used the same idea of the Brusho wash in the background, and then I've used Basic Black to stamp my images from Epic Celebration (a really great Sale-a-bration stamp set for young people!!).



I've kept the greeting panel very similar using ribbon and sequin trim behind the central focus.


As my greeting is a different shape to the original, I've used the new scallop circle punches for our Occasions Catalogue to give a focus for the cool words.  


As it turns out, I've used quite a few Sale-a-bration products on these cards, because I've used the Tutti Fruiti Cards and envelopes for my card base - and matched up colours similar to the Brusho inks.  These cards also feature some of the Shimmer Ribbon Pack from our Sale-a-bration offerings.  


I think I might need to play more and practice, but these look very cool to me. 
 My favourite is the green one - but then I do like green!!






And please head to our Challenge page on facebook and add your cool projects inspired by the Tutti Fruiti chapter in our Catalogue.

Until Next Time,
Happy Stamping,
Love Julia  x






14 comments:

  1. Love your cards, Julia. I can't do this style, but I love the look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THankyou Judy. Caseing the Catty gave me the courage to give it a go!

      Delete
  2. Great cards Julia, I love them all. Your Brusho backgrounds are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Peta - it is certainly an adventure playing with the water and colours!

      Delete
  3. What a great idea to combine both of the SAB items with Brusho. I haven't go there yet with Brusho but you make it look like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THankyou Tricia - playing with the Brusho is so unpredictable!! But very fun too!

      Delete
  4. Oh these are definitely 'epic' cards Julia! I love them all but the yellow has really caught my eye. A great card for the teens who are sometimes difficult to create for. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Simone, and thankyou so much!!

      Delete
  5. Look at you watercolouring away like a pro! These are all fabulous Julia, and brilliant masking with the two image stamps as well - I always end up with little gaps. Epic Set of cards this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thank you Elizabeth!! I'm trying to learn less is more with the Brusho!!! teehee

      Delete
  6. Wow your cards are amazing Julia, love all the colour-ways x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angela!! I like seeing lots of different colour ways too!

      Delete
  7. Your brusho cololuring looks great!! I love how different each one looks.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites