Sunday, February 11, 2018

CASEing the CATTY #165 - Sale-a-bration



Hello and Welcome to our fun Sunday Night Blog Hop challenge where we CASE the CATTY.


This week we are CASEING from the Sale-a-bration Catalogue.  

No automatic alt text available.

And I have chosen to CASE the super gorgeous Tutti Fruiti Cards and Envelopes from page 14.

I've used all four different cards and cased the same image - using Bird Banter and watercolour pencils for my greetings and images.


The Tutti Fruit DSP works an absolute treat with these cards and all the colours are so fun and vibrant - just like the super cute parrots.  


I've also combined the deliciously sparkly Sale-a-bration shimmer ribbon pack with my cards and some glimmer enamel dots.  


All of the greetings with the set are just sooooo cute and funny.  


I think this one is my favourite greeting - 'still looking suspiciously young I see'  - it makes me smile every time.  


All of the papers and cards and the ribbon coordinate spectacularly well!


I hope you're being inspired all over again by our Sale-a-bration catalogue!!  Keep hopping and see lots more fantastic projects from the design team.
 Up next is Remarkable Rachel and her divine floral masterpiece.



And please join in the fun with us and add your projects to our facebook challenge page here.  



Until Next Time,
Happy Stamping,
Love Julia   x




www.handmadebyjuliaquinn.stampinup.net
Watercolor Pencils3/8 (1 cm) Shimmer Ribbon PackTutti-frutti Cards & Envelopes
Bird Banter Photopolymer Stamp SetTutti-frutti 6 x 6 (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper

16 comments:

  1. Such a sweet set of cards Julia, clever CASE using those cheeky birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these cards. Perfect for those cute birds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rose. I love them too!

      Delete
  3. Great use of the Tutti-Frutti cards and envelopes, Julia. Those birds are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just SUPER cute Julia! I may just have to CASE them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Case away Mel. They are just so much fun.

      Delete
  5. What a lovely set, and the colouring on your little birds is perfect. Not sure that I would be so patient with all that fussy cutting but the effect if wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Elizabeth. These guys are easy to cut out actually.

      Delete
  6. Lovely set of cards! I think my favourite is the Cockatoo, it makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca. Me too I love that greeting too.

      Delete
  7. Great card set Julia - love how you've used the bird theme! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelly. These colours just make it so easy.

      Delete
  8. Oh your cards are stunning Julia and the birds look fabulous on the Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angela. Love these cards and envelopes!!

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites