Tuesday, February 27, 2018

A very favourite greeting for SUO #195


Hello and Welcome to another great Stampin' Up! Only Challenge!!  This time we are challenging you to share your favourite sentiment!!  How easy is that?  
Hands down, most of the cards I create are birthday cards, so I have to say that I use Happy Birthday in some form or another most often, which would make it my favourite don't you think?


Check out all the other favourite greetings from the rest of the design team when you head over to our blog.  You'll find the link up to add your projects too when you join in the fun with us at SUO Challenges.  



My card features:  Birthday Blossoms and the Sweet Soiree embellishment kit mounted onto some Wood Textures DSP.  

Until Next Time,
Happy Stamping,
Love Julia   x









No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Scrapbooking Sketch - blog hop inspiration for you

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm hopping with another bunch of amazing scrapbookers with the Scrapbooking Global ...

Favourites