Wednesday, January 10, 2018

A fresh Start for Colour INKspiration 2018 #25




Welcome and Hello to 2018 Colour INKspiration challenges!!
Image may contain: plant, drink and nature

And what a fresh start we have for you!!  The colours for our 25th challenge are:
Night of Navy, Whisper White and Lemon Lime Twist.


So, I went all masculine for our challenge this time.


I'm featuring a suite of cards using our lovely new stamp set Truly Tailored from our Occasions Catalogue.  They are quite simple cards with a few variations.  This one above features the new Simple Stripes embossing folder.


With this card, I've used the coordinating Tailored Tag punch for the Lemon Lime Twist and fussy cut the greeting from the stamp set.  


A little Fresh Florals DSP helped me give this card an extra boost....


and the large Dapper greeting needed a Stitched Shapes framelit for the extra size.  I've also added a pair of shoes from the ever useful Guy Greetings stamp set!!



Now it's time for you to keep hopping and being inspired with these glorious colours!!  Patrice has created a GORGEOUS card featuring a Sale-a-bration stamp set!!


And please add your projects to our lineup for the challenge at our facebook challenge page here.  


I hope you've been inspired!


Until Next Time,
Happy stamping,
Love Julia   x






12 comments:

  1. What an interesting collection of cards - variations on a theme. These colours work wonderfully well with that set and with masculine cards. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so grateful for your all masculine inspiration, Julia. These colours all work so well with the new Truly Tailored set (which I have coming in my current order - yay). You've created a lovely set of cards. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad. My mission is to create more cards for men! Thankyou for your lovely comments.

      Delete
  3. I adore your masculine cards with this colour challenge. They are always so tricky I find, but you have completed a beautiful set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mel! I'm thrilled to have a few guy cards in my stash to start off the year!

      Delete
  4. Such a great collection of male cards for your stash Julie. This was the perfect colour combo for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lou. This colour combo was perfect for so many Occassions!

      Delete
  5. What a cute array of cards with that set ( I may have just ordered that one ;) Thanks for your enabling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheh My pleasure Bronwyn. Great punch and set combo!!

      Delete
  6. Wow, such a fabulous set of cards, Julia. I didn't think I needed that stamp set or DSP but you may have twisted my arm.

    PS - Thank You for my stunning birthday card xxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites