Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Colours of Autumn - SUO#183




Hello and Welcome to our Stampin' Up! Only Challenges!!  We love to challenge you to create using Stampin' Up! Only products - and this time the challenge is to use the Colours Of Autumn.  If you head to our blog (by clicking the graphic) you'll see some totally GORGEOUS projects featuring these BEAUTIFUL colours!! Enjoy!!

I'm on the team at SUO!

I've used:  Cajun Craze, Peekaboo Peach, and Crumb Cake, along with a little splash of the Wood Textures DSP.  I've created a window box with the Hearth and Home framelits and the DSP.  My flowers come from the wonderful hostess stamp set: Background Bits.  The greeting comes from Watercolour Wings, and I love the little embellishment on my window box coming from the Corrugated Elements topped with a little linen thread bow.  Sweet.  


My easel card means that this card is for display! It's lovely for the recipient to enjoy the beauty of our creative genius!!    While I was having a grand time creating in these wonderful colours, I broke out the beeee-you-tiful Painted Harvest stamp set paired with Count My Blessings and created a lovely U fold card - again to be shown off!!


And then finally I created another easel card using the lovely Wood Words stamp set teamed with the cute little flowers from Lovely Friends.  You can also see some super yummy Champagne Foil sheets for some of those cute lil leaves.  


I hope you've been inspired!!  And we'd love to see your wonderful projects in our challenge - just use those gorgeous Autumn Colours!!  Add your project to our blog gallery here!!  
I'm on the team at SUO!
Until next time,
Happy Stamping,
Love Julia   x


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites