Tuesday, September 26, 2017

SUO - Shape Up! using the Pocket framelits and Daisy punch


Hello and Welcome to our SUO Challenges!!  We are a group who love to present challenges for you using Stampin' Up! Only products!!  And this time, the challenge is to use your favourite punch or dies!!  Make sure you head to our blog to see the fantastic projects from all of the design team!!  

I'm on the team at SUO!

My project features the super cute pocket card!!  It's created using the Pocket framelits and was really fun to create!!


I used a wonderful tutorial prepared by Bronwyn Eastley to create this little cutie!!
If you're keen to have a go yourself, head to Bronwyn's blog and she has the tutorial for you!  I found it really easy to follow with great step by step instructions and photos.  
This is her FABULOUS project!!  Click on the image and you will be taken to her blog.  All credit for my project goes to her.  



And the fantastic thing about this super cute project is that it folds flat for postage!!  How awesome is that????


I've changed my project a little and used the Daisy punch (because it's quicker for me!!)  I've paired the fantastic NEW leaf punch too - what a wonderful tool this is in my go-to products!!  


The sunnies are cut using another of the super cute framelits in the Pocket framelits collection.  


The centre of the daisies are punched using the 1/2 " circle punch and some super delicious Champagne Foil.  


Here's my first attempt - I used some of the Swirly Bird stamped images and a circle punch for my mixed bunch of flowers.  


I hope you've been inspired!!  Now grab out your favourite framelits and punches and get creating and add your project in our challenge!!  You can add your projects to our gallery here.  
I'm on the team at SUO!

Until Next Time,
Happy Stamping,
Love Julia   x









www.handmadebyjuliaquinn.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites