Sunday, September 24, 2017

Quilted Christmas around the World CTC#147


Hello and Welcome to our Sunday Night Blog Hop!  We love the share with you our CASEing of our awesome Stampin' Up! catalogues.  We Copy And Share Everything as we are inspired by the awesome projects illustrated on very page!!  


Image may contain: indoor

This week, we are being inspired by the Christmas around the World Chapter in the fabulous Holiday Catalogue. 


My card features lots of elements from the Quilted Christmas Suite, but is actually inspired by this card below which I found on page 35 - right at the end of this chapter.  


My inspiration comes from the layout.


And my colours are inspired by the Quilted Christmas DSP I have chosen - Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, and Garden Green.  


I actually made 2 cards with a slight variation on the greeting element to try and CASE the layout of the catalogue card more closely...... 

For me, these cards were actually all about the DSP, AND, I was trying to create a Non-Christmas card using Christmas products...... not sure if I'm totally thrilled with the result BUT, maybe, you could be inspired!!  


I hope you share your awesome creations with us on our facebook challenge page.


And make sure you keep on hopping to see all the other fantastic creations from the whole design team!!  You'll love it!!


Until next time,
Happy stamping,
Love Julia.  x




www.handmadebyjuliaquinn.stampinup.net

12 comments:

  1. Wow that paper is stunning!! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca. I love this paper too.

      Delete
  2. Great cards Julia. I love how we can CASE the same card and end up with two completely different looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peta. Yes this was a popular layout to case for lots of the team!

      Delete
  3. Your cards are so pretty, Julia and a great CASE. Love the colour combo you have used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Judy. Thus paper inspires lovely colours.

      Delete
  4. Love your CASE it works so well with the quilted suite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monique. The quilted suite is lovely.

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous cards Julia and the colours are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou ANGELA. I love the colours in this paper.

      Delete
  6. that layout appealed to me too, Love your Patchwork cards Julia, beautiful set

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites