Sunday, September 10, 2017

Merry Count Your Blessings - CASEing the CAtty #145



Hello and Welcome to our Sunday Night Blog Hop!  Caseing the Catty is all about Copying and Sharing Everything from the Stampin' Up! Catalogues so we can inspire you - and we'd love you to join the weekly challenge too!!  It's as easy as adding your photo of your weekly project to our facebook challenge page.  

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

This week we are all about the Merry Little Christmas chapter of the Holiday Catalogue!


And I've been inspired by the card on page 17 at the bottom right!!  
I've used the same colours and similar layout, but my card is not a Christmas Card.  
My feature image features the Home and Hearth framelits.  The crosspiece out of the window has been cut out to create a frame for my image which comes from Count Your Blessings.  My flowers have been watercoloured using inks and an aquapainter.  


The inside of my card has received the same treatment as my catalogue card - featuring Washi Tape instead of some DSP for the top and bottom elements.  

I needed a few of these cards this week to send to people.....
So here they are all together.......


I hope you've been inspired and that you start creating something from the Merry Little Christmas to add in our challenge this week.  Add your project to our link below...


Now, you can hop along to see Rose's lovely project...


Until Next Time,
Happy Stamping,
Love Julia   x






14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Julia! Love how you've combined 2 samples pictures into one card. Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Julia, what a great idea to use the hearth for a frame. Love the inside CASE too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Tricia. It turned out pretty good.

      Delete
  3. Great card Julia, I love the Wood Textures frame

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Julia, I love how you have used the Washi to adhere the panel to the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Monique. Washi is so useful and pretty all at once.

      Delete
  5. So clever Julia. That card is absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that wooden frame! Awesome CASE Julia.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites