Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Lovely Friends Scrapping for Colour INKspiration #17



Hello and Welcome to our Colour INKspiration challenge #17.  We love to inspired your creative genius with some awesome colours inspired by Pinterest!!

Image may contain: indoor

This week the colours are:  Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Tempting Turquoise and Flirty Flamingo - and aren't they gorgeous!!  To me the say Spring!!


I've decided to add to my 'finished pages' pile for my scrapbooking stash!!  Lovely Friends has these wonderful words that are just perfect for scrapping - especially with these adorable photos of my children from 8 years ago!! They grow up sooooo fast (sigh).  
We only have 2 teenagers at home now as the others are in the big city working and studying at University.


The predominant colours in my page are the Tempting Turquoise and Lemon Lime Twist with the Flirty Flamingo flowers from the Lovely Friends, and a few very subtle touches of Pool Party.


Every day I am so grateful for the beautiful family we have together, and yes, we are very blessed.


Isn't that font just delicious?  I've made the the front and centre of my page because that's everything I wish to say!!  The kids thought the page was lovely - but they were really taken with the photos of themselves when they were so little and cute!!  teehee


My second project (because these colours are just so so so sweet) is a copy of a project I did this week with my Nursing Home ladies.  I volunteer monthly with the craft group.


The brief this month was to create some wall decorations for Spring!!  So we created strings of flowers and butterflies and dragonflies to hang around the common room.


These look gorgeous strung around the walls!!  I forgot to take a photo of them at the Home, so this is the one I have for myself to show you.  The flowers were punched with the daisy punch in Flirty Flamingo and Pool Party.  They have centres punched from the Champagne Foil (totally divine colour!!) and leaves punched with the Lemon Lime Twist.


Tempting Turquoise has been used for the butterflies and dragonfly at the top.  All the flowers were mounted onto the ombre Lemon Lime Twist ribbon - so so pretty!!

These colours are so wonderful and bright and fun and lovely - I hope you'll join in the fun too and add your project to our facebook challenge page!!


Now it's time for you to hop along to see the glorious project by Kim with the hidden greeting!!

Until next time,
Happy Stamping,
Love Julia x










10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout, Julia. And your Spring flower wall decorations are just lovely. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun, fresh layout Julia. Your spring garland is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!!! I am in awe of your scrapping skills and the fun spring floral displays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects and use of the colours Julia. Your scrapbook page is so fun and inspiring, but I love that garland!!!!!! Its stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My, Julia! Your page is simply devine. I adore your stunning layout and use of colour. Love the floral stamped images with those beautiful sentiments. I also absolutely adore your gorgeous spring garland! Wowsers, what a stunning piece of decor to brighten any space with thoughts of spring - love it!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites