Sunday, September 17, 2017

Add a Little Glitz CTC#146



Hello and Welcome to our Sunday night blog hop showing off the amazing inspiration of our Catalogues, and challenging you to join the fun too.  

No automatic alt text available.

This week we are CASEing from the Season of Glitz chapter in the Holiday catalogue. 


I have been inspired by the little tree box on the top left, and added some other new goodies from the Holiday Catalogue.


My colours are Soft Sky, Dapper Denim and Smokey Slate with a dash of silver from the beautiful foil snowflake.  I've also added some vellum as another softening layer of colour.


The vellum has been embossed with the Winter Wonder embossing folder (snowflake) and the Quilt Top embossing folder - which is your favourite?


I've added a metal rimmed pearl to finish off the sweet gift on the front of the card.


I really hope you have a go at CASEing the CAtty too - you can add your projects inspired by the Season of Glitz chapter to our facebook challenge page here.


Now it's time for you to hop along to see some more amazing inspiration from the design team inspired by the Season of Glitz chapter.  


Until next time,
Happy Stamping.
Love Julia   x



www.handmadebyjuliaquinn.stampinup.net

14 comments:

  1. Both your cards are stunning Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee Thankyou Angela. I was pleased with how they turned out.

      Delete
  2. Really gorgeous cards, Julia. I can't choose between these embossing folders - I like them both. I love embossing vellum too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Rose. Yes embossing vellum always looks awesome.

      Delete
  3. Wow Julia. I love those cards!!! They look amazing. Love the colours and the extra touch of the pearl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Mel. I don't use these pearls very often so it was nice to pull them out again.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful cards Julia, I can't pick a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Julia, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't decide either but I do love the vellum embossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Elizabeth, I love embossed vellum too.

      Delete
  7. Love the embossing on the vellum, it looks stunning!! I can't pick a favourite.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites