Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Out In the Garden with SUO - Stampin' Up! Only Challenges


Hello and Welcome to our Stampin' Up! Only Challenge - SUO! 
This time we are challenging you to create your project with the theme Out In the Garden.


And, what could be more perfect than these divine daisies!!   I've paired the fabulous Daisy Delight stamp set.....

with the coordinating Delightful Daisy DSP  - and what a wonderful pairing!!


I've used the Daffodil Delight daisy paper and paired it with Always Artichoke and a touch of So Saffron and Early Espresso.


I've also used the awesome and fun Wood Crate framelits to create a container for my daisies.


This card is so full of spring beauty!  It's a perfect card to display on the mantle.  The card is a z fold so that it stands perfectly, and yet, it can still fit neatly into a standard envelope for postage.  



I hope you've been inspired to join in the fun with our SUO Challenge!

I'm on the team at SUO!

Click on the graphic and head over to our Challenge blog to see some more amazing Garden creations, and then join in the fun by adding your projects into the gallery!!  We love to see your beautiful creations!!


Happy Stamping,
Julia




Remember to send in your registration for my Cardmaking with Julia Retreat Day soon as places are filling fast.




2 comments:

  1. LOVE this card...I hate to buy the framelet set but may try and create something on my own. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. want to make one for my garden club event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Cookie! I love it too. It's so happy. The DSP made it so easy!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Dragonflies for SUO Challenges

Hello and Welcome to our awesome challenge featuring Dragonflies and Butterflies! We are a group who holds challenges for you t...