Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Green and Gold Patriotic Colours


Hello and Welcome to our Challenge for SUO - Stampin' Up! Only Challenges!!

I'm on the team at SUO!

This time we are being challenged to use some Patriotic Colours!!  

Well, I have to say this was a bit of a challenge for me - I'm not really into sports very much (definitely a crafty gal!!) and I know there's a hotly contested footy competition between states due this week, but my care factor is very small.  
However, I do know that Australia is definitely a country of Green and Gold - very similar to our beautiful floral emblem of the Golden Wattle.


My card is inspired, therefore, by our gorgeous fauna - and I've used some wonderful greens and gold.  Green - Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide & Gold - Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry.


I've also added some EXTRA gold with the Metallic Enamel Dots and some Gold Metallic Thread.

Stamp Sets - Lovely Friends and coordinating Lovely Laurel framelits (for the flowers and leaves)
and Wood Words for the greeting which has been framed with an oval Stitched Shapes framelit. 
 I've also used the glorious ombre Lemon Lime Twist ribbon tied over the embossing paste in the background.  

Now, I hope you've been totally inspired and that you join in the fun with our challenge to use Patriotic Colours!!!  Simply add your project to the gallery on our blog page - and you can use the link above to get there!!

Until next time,
Happy Stamping!
Love Julia    x


www.handmadebyjuliaquinn.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites