Monday, June 05, 2017

Feathery Friends


Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn!  
Today, I'd like to show you some of my simple cards created using one of the NEW hostess stamp sets from our new catalogue - called Feathery Friends.


This lovely, cute little set taps into the wonderful therapeutic benefits of colouring in.... and cardmaking is a perfect way to show off your gorgeous illustrations! 
 I've coloured this card using our markers.


AND this month, there is an amazing promotion for hosts - EXTRA FREE HOST REWARDS for qualifying parties!!  You have to love extra freebies!!


Here's another card using one of the sweet floral images - I've coloured this one using the Clear Wink of Stella brush and watercolour pencils - so it's shimmery and gorgeous!!  


My card is super simple and sweet, and just perfect for a quick card to let my friends know I'm thinking of them.  


Aren't these the cutest?  If you love this stamp set, and you would love to EARN this stamp set for FREE, make sure you book your party with me soon so we can make the most of this promotion for June!!  What perfect timing with the release of our new catalogue!!  

Happy Stamping,
Julia 

And, remember, to get your registration in as soon as possible for my Stampin' Cardmaking Retreat Day on 22nd July  - positions are filling fast!!



www.handmadebyjuliaquinn.stampinup.net




No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Scrapbooking Sketch - blog hop inspiration for you

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm hopping with another bunch of amazing scrapbookers with the Scrapbooking Global ...

Favourites