Wednesday, May 31, 2017

You Make Me Ridiculously Happy


What a beautiful sentiment!  This comes from one of our NEW Stamp Sets in the NEW Catalogue!!
The set is called Lovely Friends, and includes this beauty as well as some gorgeous floral images and another awesome large font saying too.


And coordinating with this lovely set is the Lovely Laurel framelits.......


and look at the awesome pop-up they create inside a card - isn't it just so gorgeous!!!


I've also featured some NEW colours too - Fresh Fig, and Powder Pink ably supported by Pear Pizzazz.


I made ten of these beauties for a card swap I was recently involved with - and in return.....


I received 10 other gorgeous cards ALL featuring new goodies from the CATALOGUE.


The Catalogue goes LIVE tomorrow 1st June, and to celebrate, Stampin' Up! are having a book-a-thon and HOSTESS promotion for the month of JUNE.


And what better reason do you need to have a party than to see and play with NEW goodies from our NEW CATALOGUE!!


I'll have these gorgeous cards with me at every party I hold this month - so you'll get to see them 'in real life' as well as spend some fabulous time with your friends, and create too!!


So please call me! 
 Help me get those bookings for June as I enter in the fun of the Book-a-thon!!
I love to share my fun of creating with you, and you know that creative time is AWESOME therapy in these busy days of our lives.  Not only will you get to be creative, spend time with people you love, and have time out from everyday pressures,  .... but you'll also create something you can GIVE to someone else - and share the love around even more!! Win Win!!



Happy Stamping! Julia 




No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites