Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Stampin' Up! Helping Me Grow for SUO Watercolouring Challenge



Welcome to another challenge from SUO Challenges - Stampin' Up! Only - where we only use products from Stampin' Up!    


This time we are challenging you to create your project to include some water colouring.
My card features the soon-to-be-retired Helping me Grow stamp set.  I've stamped onto Watercolour Paper using Sahara Sand, and then coloured the image using the watercolour pencils before finishing off the image using an aqua painter. 


I've then mounted a square in front which was die cut using the Stitched Shapes framelits.  I've used the awesome foam strips to mount the frame - these are perfect for a frame!

The greeting comes from the Designer Tin of Cards stamp set - and those sweet swirly cornices also come from the Helping Me Grow stamp set.

I hope you've been inspired to join in the fun of our watercolouring challenge - and we look forward to seeing your wonderful creations!!  Just use the link below to get you there!!!

I'm on the team at SUO!

See you next time!!

Happy Stamping! Julia







No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites