Monday, May 08, 2017

Handmade and personalised



I love to make cards........... and I really enjoy making special one-of-a-kind cards specifically for the recipients and their families


This is one of my recently commissioned cards - and it was requested by a husband to give to his wife on their 57th something anniversary - and he really wanted to celebrate their love  of dancing together. 


I've printed this dancing silhouette onto velum cardstock and fussy cut it out so that it is surrounded by the heart of the love this couple have for each other.


As this is a large card at 6" x 6", I've created a custom made envelope that mirrors the colours and images from the card including the music printed paper.


The finishing touch is some opulent gold ribbon and sequins!

I hope you've enjoyed this lovely card.

Happy Stamping! Julia



www.handmadebyjuliaquinn.stampinup.net

2 comments:

  1. What a blessed wife! I'd some help? I'd do all the work, I just need some suggestions on how to make wedding invites. I understand your in SU! to make money. I'm also a SU! D. My granddaughter has ask me to make her invites. I'm not sure where to start! Help me Please! Before I forget, What a BEAUTIFUL card and envelope. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Gloria for your lovely comments. I'm happy to give you some ideas. Please email me and I can give you more details. handmadebyjq@hotmail.com.
      You will be inspired by lots of ideas if you follow my blog and also Pinterest.

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites