Sunday, May 28, 2017

CTC#130 - Favourite retiring Stampin' Up! product.....


Hello and Welcome to our Sunday Night Blog Hop - and this week, we are sharing our favourite project from our retiring Occasions Catalogue.  

Image may contain: text

There are lots of gorgeous projects in this Occasions Catalogue - and if you follow me you'll know that I've already CASED lots of them..... so this week, I went looking for something to inspire me for a scrapbooking page.  


And I was inspired by the lovely collection  on page 8 featuring the Cupcakes and Carousel Suite - I love this beautiful Paper Stack, and that's where my inspiration started.


I've also been inspired by the 3 cups of popcorn with their "enjoy" greeting, and the gift bag in the middle which features a lovely banner edge.  I've used this inspiration at the base of the central DSP across the page.  

For the background, I've created a mosaic of 3" x 3" pieces of the Paper Stack - there are so many gorgeous designs on this paper!  I've sponged the edges of each of the squares in keeping with the vintage look of the DSP, and stamped using Timeless Textures on the Kraft background.with Soft Suede ink.


Now it's time for you to continue your hop to see Elizabeth's wonderful project and then through more awesome inspiration from the Occasions Catalogue which retires in 3 DAYS TIME!!


For the complete list of the design team, head over to our CASEIng the Catty Blog.


Please join in the fun of our weekly challenge and add your projects to our facebook group page.



Happy Stamping! Julia

6 comments:

  1. What an absolutely gorgeous page Julia! Love it! I love how bright and playful this paper is and you have made that jump off your page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Mel. Love this paper and all its vintagey designs and patterns.

      Delete
  2. Super cute layout! Those pretty papers match the smiles in the photos! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw gee thanks Kelly. Love the way the layout uses all those gorgeous designs in the papers!

      Delete
  3. Love the vintage look of your layout, Julia and a great example of taking inspiration and making it your own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you Judy, I approached this one backwards..... I wanted to use this paper and do a page, so then I went and looked for the inspiration!!! teehee

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites