Tuesday, May 30, 2017

A Happy Blog Hop for Kelly



No automatic alt text available.

Hello and Welcome!   This is an exciting blog hop!  We're here to celebrate Kelly's 5 years of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - and it's a HAPPY event!!  So, everyone on the blog hop is incorporating 'happy' in some way!!



My happy is right up there on the front of my card!!  This ridiculously lovely scripted greeting is one of the awesome stamps from Lovely Friends - a NEW stamp set, from the NEW catalogue!!  (Totally excited to be paying with some new goodies!!)  The Lovely Friends stamp set has a coordinating framelit set too - called Lovely Laurel Framelits - and I've used these lovely leaves to surround the greeting like a nest.  Cute hey!  I've also used another newbie - the Ticket Tear Border Punch - for my background mat on the greeting.  


I just love the script of this greeting - so so pretty!! The colours in my project are:  Night of Navy, Soft Sky, So Saffron, and some Powder Pink (one of the new Incolours).


No automatic alt text available.

Now it's time for you to hop along to see another 'happy' project from the lovely Jan McQueen

Here is the complete list of blog participants -

  1. Kelly Kent
  2. Angela Meiritz-Reid
  3. Monique Fielder
  4. Narelle Farrugia
  5. Wendy Hodkinson
  6. Deborah Harris
  7. Nicole Wilson
  8. Josie Dean
  9. Elizabeth Gross
  10. Rachel Palmieri
  11. Cheryl Algie
  12. Kristel Rimmer
  13. Kathryn Mangelsdorf
  14. Mandy Depiazzi
  15. Fi Cobbin
  16. Nicole Goding
  17. Holly Stene
  18. Claudia Ausborn
  19. Julia Quinn
  20. Jan McQueen
  21. Sara Levin
  22. Carolina Evans
  23. Tamra Davis
  24. Narelle Simm
  25. Jenny Hall

Happy Stamping! Julia 








34 comments:

  1. Love your card Julia!...B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy Depiazzi9:48 pm, May 30, 2017

    Perfect card for the "happy" theme! Love it Julia, Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of the thinlit Julie ! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl. These thinlits are so fun to use!!

      Delete
  4. Julia you are a wizz with that thinlit. Love this colour combination too. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you Liz - I'm having fun playing with the new goodies!!!

      Delete
  5. Oh, this is super cute Julia! Love how you've put it altogether. Thanks for being part of my stamping world!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly. This made me happy to be part of the fun!

      Delete
  6. Julia this card makes me happy!! Love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect sentiment for this 'happy' themed blog hop, it's a beautiful card Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice color combination, Julia. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Julia! I really like the color combination and the big sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I love the big sentiment too!

      Delete
  10. Great card Julia. Love it and it totally suits the theme. Nice use of lots of new toys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sandra! I had so much happiness putting this together!

      Delete
  11. You're so right, the sentiment is perfect! and your layers work so well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this card Julia. Still to use this bundle myself, so has given me some inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy. And I'm thrilled you're inspired!

      Delete
  13. Julia I am absolutely swooning over this card! The color combo, the layers - all the details! Love it! I received the framelits for display stamper, but no stamp set. I think I'll CASE this when I get the set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Holly, the stamp set is totally swoonworthy! I LOVE the large greeting - goes perfectly with the framelits. Thank you the blog lovin!

      Delete
  14. Julia such a beautiful card and great use of the new framelits.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do like the edges you've put on the sentiment, is that with the new longer punch? Can't think of it's name at the moment, like postage stamps. Colours are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel, yes, it's the Ticket Tear punch and is a longer one you can line up for any length of cardstock. Works a treat!!

      Delete
  16. Love your card Julia so sweet and pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very floral, so very you. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. Thankyou Nicole. So very fun too! Teehee

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites