Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Stampin' Up! Inside the Lines for Saleabration



Saleabration is almost over (sigh), but I've had a total blast playing with Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper for the last 3 months.

So, as we are nearing the end of the Saleabration fun, here a a few of my creations.


This paper can be coloured in many ways - I've used the lovely new watercolour pencils and an aquapainter....

I've usd markers......


I've used the Gold Wink of Stella brush.......


I've sponged all over the paper for some colourful fun.....



And I've even left it plain (as per the card on the top left).

It's really lovely to look back at all these great projects and I hope you've enjoyed it too.....



Happy Stamping! Julia 


2 comments:

  1. Julia your sympathy cards are just stunning. I may have to CASE these directly. Love, love , love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Liz. They were inspired by one of the succeed weekly articles. They are also coloured with the clear wink of Stella brush which looks really lovely.

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites