Sunday, March 19, 2017

Cool Treats meets Urban Underground CTC#120


Hello and Welcome to our Sunday Night Blog Hop where we Case the Catty (Copy and Selectively Edit) to inspire you and share the joy of using our Catalogues as a springboard for your ideas.

No automatic alt text available.

This week, we are in the Urban Underground chapter - pages 46 - 49


I've been inspired by this fun card on page 49.......
mainly because I received these gorgeous pieces of the Tasty Treats DSP at a Retreat Day, 
and I really wanted to show them off and have fun!!


I think this layout is just perfect for showing off lots of different designs of DSP.
I've used 3 different colours for the card base - but I think my favourite is the Watermelon Wonder - only 2 more months of this glorious colour - better get in quick to love and use it while I can!!
If you love it too, I'd advise getting some more cardstock now before stocks deplete very quickly  at the end of the Catalogue year.


I love the stamp set - Cool Treats, and the framelits - Frozen Treats just as much as the Tasty Treats paper - and they look just AMAZING together too!!
And as a bonus, you receive a 10% discount when you purchase the stamps and framelits as a bundle!



Now it's time for you to hop along and see Mel's gorgeous guy card.  There are some pretty special projects on our hop this week.




We love to have you join in the fun with us, and you can add your projects to our facebook Caseing the Catty Sunday Challenge group by clicking on the link.


For the complete list of the design team, head over to our blog.



Happy Stamping! 
Julia


8 comments:

  1. Love, love, love what you've done here, Julia. Super cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel. I love the colours in this suite. So happy and fun.

      Delete
  2. Great cards Julia! This layout works beautifully for that cool paper! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Kelly. Yes This layout is so perfect for showing off DSP.

      Delete
  3. This is one of my most favourite suites! I love what you have done with it to create this card Julia! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mel, yes, I love the colours and images in this suite too!

      Delete
  4. Great case!! Love your take on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca. This layout has inspired so many amazing projects.

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites