Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Celebrating April with Stampin' Up! Easter Message for SUO#171



Welcome to our Stampin' Up! Only Challenge!
We are celebrating April this time - so I've chosen to celebrate Easter.


These beautiful lily's are featured in Easter Message. 
I've watercoloured them on watercolour paper.  I also stamped 2 extra flower heads and coloured, cut them and added them to the bunch for extra interest. 

 This beautiful design was inspired by a gorgeous project in our demonstrator magazine - I love the inspiration and ideas featured in this magazine, and I really look forward to reading it from cover to cover when it arrives.  It's one of the many many wonderful ways Stampin' Up! supports demonstrators so we are able to support you as customers and team members. 
 We are blessed indeed to be part of this company.

I'm on the team at SUO!

Now it's time for you to add your fabulous creation to our challenge board - you can use this link to get you there, and we love to see you join in the fun!

Happy Stamping! Julia 


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites