Sunday, March 05, 2017

Bookcase Builder CTC#118



Hello and Welcome to another Sunday Night Blog Hop!!  We love having you here to enjoy our projects inspired by the Catalogues as we CASE the Catty each week.  
This week, I've used my inspiration to create another Scrapbook page.

Image may contain: text

We are CASEing the Cool Treats chapter - and this chapter has quite a few pages and awesome projects and ideas!!


If you follow me, you'll know that I LOVE the Builder Birdcage stamp set - and so I am totally inspired by the above card.......


This is the feature panel on my scrapbook page - I felt ever so artistic splodging away with some colours, water and an aquapainter!! 
 I've used Island Indigo and Mint Macaron here with Black Stazon Ink.
You'll notice the title has been created using another favourite - Brushwork Alphabet.


My page has also been inspired by the Bookcase Builder stamp set and the awesome shelves featured in the card below.


I've created my 'shelves' using the GORGEOUS NEW glimmer paper we have for the remainder of our Sale-a-bration extraordinary promotion 
(which ends at the end of the month - eek have you placed your order yet to redeem your favourite Sale-a-bration item?)


And these greetings from the Bookcase Builder stamp set are so so perfect for scrapping!!  I love them. 


So, here's my page with a few photos on it.  I've featured a couple of pieces of Blooms and Bliss DSP too - and that was the source for my colour choices........ along with desperately wanting to use the divine Mint Macaron and Bermuda Bay glimmer papers.


I hope you've been inspired once again by all the awesome projects in our hop!!  
Make sure you keep going all the way around - I'm sure you'll love it!!



Time now to hop onto Kelly's totally gorgeous card!!



And please, join in the fun by adding your project inspired by the Cool Treats chapter - and you can add your photos to our facebook group by using the link above.



For the complete list of the design team, you can use the link to our 'headquarters' at the CASEing the Catty blog.
See you next week!!

8 comments:

  1. I love how you have used the bookcase builder set for your page. The colours are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mel, I love the colours too - lucky my photos coordinated too!!

      Delete
  2. What a great layout - this is soooooo fabulous Julia! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly - great stamps make it fun!!

      Delete
  3. I love the way you've put this page together, Julia. The little shelves with Nic knacks on them are too clever (& cute!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel. I love the shelves too!

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites