Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Cardmaking Smorgasboard.


I thought you'd like to see this line-up of cards we created at my last class.


The class was a Smorgasboard, with these 8 projects available to create.


Class participants could choose to create 1 of each of the cards or combinations of their favourites.


The ladies had a lovely time!


And I tried to make the selection a combination of feminine, masculine, and upcoming events.


And we were able to play with lots of awesome new goodies!!


So if you're keen to come to one of my classes, be sure to let me know!


Or you can gather a group of your friends, and I can create some projects just for you!!


If you would like to see all the catalogues and supplies,click here to head on over to my online store and check out the catalogues or place your order so you can create your awesome projects too!! (Australian residents)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites